Useful Online Blogging Tools | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, June 29, 2009

Useful Online Blogging Tools

I bumped into an old friend a couple of days ago. What surprised me was that I thought that she has relocated but apparently, she hasn't! How many wasted years! I told her that I am an almost full time blogger and she is interested to be one as well. It is not only a way to express oneself; it is also enriching and could make a decent income, especially for people who are trying to make money from home.

My friend, Jay, doesn't have a blog yet so I have to guide her from scratch but I don't mind. I remember when I first started to blog, I wasted a lot of time reading and going by trial and error. Thankfully, there are articles like Useful Online Tools for a Blogger to guide me.

I told my friend that since she is new to blogging, she might as well start on the right footing. When I first started, I made some mistakes and wasted time and energy correcting them. My friend is lucky that she does not have to go through the same rocky path since she could now learn from my experience.

The first thing to do to set up a blog is to come up with a domain name and registering it. This is not as simple as it sounds, you know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment