Rest In Peace: Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 26, 2009

Rest In Peace: Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett

I woke up this morning at 5+ am only to be met by news of the death of Michael Jackson and Charlie's Angel, Farrah Fawcett. I didn't even have to read the news because everyone was talking about it on Facebook already.

Michael Jackson's death was sudden but Farrah Fawcett's was kind of expected due to anal cancer, though I suspect that MJ was already ill, just that he did not reveal it to the world. Otherwise, why would he attempt to embark on a "Final Tour"? It would have saved him from his debts.

Like many people my generation, I grew up listening to Michael Jackson since his Jackson 5 days, from his Beat it and Billie Jean days and I even have a copy of his HIStory album, though I think I didn't listen to it more than a couple of times though the same could be said for all my other CDs since listening to mp3 on my computer is way more convenient.

Although the news came unexpectedly, I am no longer shocked by such news. I have learned that people come, people go and there will always be a certain fashion that people will leave this world. I wouldn't say that I am a fan of Michael Jackson or Farrah Fawcett but I hope that these two amazing individuals who have carved a name for themselves around the world have finally found peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment