Welcome To Dongmakgol [2005 Korean Movie] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome To Dongmakgol [2005 Korean Movie]

Taking care of Snoopy, I have been so tired that I didn't even have time or mood to watch any dramas and movies. I do, however, play some online games like Pet Society and Restaurant City on Facebook to de-stress. I play so much that I would be running Restaurant City on my desktop computer and playing with my pet on Pet Society on my laptop so much so that my father commented, "Playing games AGAIN??" And I went, "Don't disturb me! I like to play games, I play lah!"

So anyway, I was watching Welcome To Dongmakgol the other night, a 2005 Korean movie that I have had in my collection of movies for years already but never gotten around to watching it. I remember that it was supposed to be funny and I certainly need some humour at this point in my life!

You know what; I watched it over two nights and still couldn't finish the movie! I only watched a total of 40 minutes so far and still have about 50 minutes to go. I kept nodding off and couldn't even concentrate. Yes, it was boring to me and where it was supposed to be funny, I found it pretty stupid, actually.

I was like, "Who the heck was it who recommended this movie to me?" LOL yes, it has been that long ago that I wouldn't even remember. I hope to finish the movie this week. Arghh even if I don't like it, I do try to finish whatever I started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment