Daily Horoscope | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daily Horoscope

I don't know about you, but I have this habit of reading my Daily horoscope every morning as soon as I get my hands on the newspaper. It doesn't mean that I believe in whatever that is written about my horoscope, Sagittarius, or plan my day according to its prediction. After all, there are so many people who are Sagittarians as well so don't tell me all of us will be going through the same things, right?

However, I still like to see how accurate it is but the funny thing is at the end of the day, I don't even remember what had been written about my day! Yes, I do have a pretty short memory!

I have friend who only reads her horoscope when she feels something different in her life. When she feels a little insecure and suspects that her spouse is Cheating on her, she would do a horoscope compatibility test. Perhaps that is her way of de-stressing!

And then I have another friend who told me that he doesn't believe in horoscopes yet I caught him checking his daily horoscope when he was about to attend a job interview. You know how jobs are so difficult to come by these days. Perhaps he was looking for Tips for a job interview there. Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment