Electricity Cut Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Electricity Cut Again

There's no electricity again at home. I wonder how long this will last. Sure, I have laptop which could run on battery and luckily it is fully charged now but still I need to get online, which I could also connect to my Celcom 3G but then a friend says that as long I have a laptop and internet connection, I could still do my work.

Aiya, no need to charge my mobile phone battery, ah? He thinks I could charge my devices with candle light. You know how battery hungry connecting to the internet is if I use the phone as a modem? Yes, my mobile device is my modem too. Aren't I cheap? LOL

Well, what to do but to wait this out? Sigh, with the free time I have now that I don't have to work, I couldn't even watch any dramas and movies or play my games! Can play mobile games but need to conserve battery. Boo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment