Tertiary Education For Self Fulfillment | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Tertiary Education For Self Fulfillment

I met my friend, Henry, over the weekend and the first thing he asked me was if I have already started my course. Ermmm.... I know I told him that I would go back to school the first chance I have and that promise was made a few years ago already but as I grow older, I find that my priorities have changed and I do not actually need a to further my education to make a living. If anything, it would purely be self fulfillment.

Luckily, with easy access to an online university over the internet, going back to school would not be such a big deal anymore compared to a few years ago when studying online was not as convenient as it is now.

Also, luckily, course fees are way more reasonable now and affordable to many of us. It's funny that I did not have the funds to put myself through college back then but now that I could afford the fees, I could not afford the time.

*** This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment