New Love Dennis O | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

New Love Dennis O

LOL No wonder I am still single! Hahaha! Where in the world can I ever meet someone as good looking as this? Sigh... I have to admit, I haven't watched any of Dennis O's Korean dramas yet but from some of his photos, he looks quite like Daniel Henney.

Many people have asked if Dennis or Daniel is more handsome; both are born to Korean mother and American father (Dennis O's father is Irish American). I have to say that Daniel Henney looks more "manly" while Dennis O still has that boyish charm. Daniel looks more "white" while Dennis looks more Asian, to me.

However, there is no "perfect" person. Although I say that Daniel is more handsome, he has typical Westerner's ears. On the other hand, Dennis has "normal" better looking ears.

SWOON!!!! Next, Chin. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment