The King Of Snooker [TVB Drama] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The King Of Snooker [TVB Drama]

New TVB drama, The King of Snooker, which replaced Emergency Unit [E.U.] is into its second week already. Guess what, though? I am not watching it! Currently, I have decided to give this a pass. What a change it is to not chase after a new drama. LOL

However, I dare not say that I will never watch it even though I do not like Adam Cheng. I may just watch it when I have nothing better to watch! Yes, even with Adam Cheng. It's not as if I hate him, just that he's no longer fresh for me after many, many of his Hong Kong and Taiwanese dramas I watched years ago.

The funny thing is that after such a long time enjoying myself with Asian dramas and movies, I find it kind of odd watching movies in English that I actually nod off. LOL Yesterday, though, I was awake enough to watch The Omen, a 2006 horror movie that I don't know why I kept putting off from watching till yesterday. I kind of enjoyed it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment