Term Mai Koey Tem (Never Complete) - Chin (Chinawut-Stéphane Indracusin) | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 10, 2009

Term Mai Koey Tem (Never Complete) - Chin (Chinawut-Stéphane Indracusin)

A friend introduced this Thai song called, Term Mai Koey Tem, to me, which means Never Complete in English. I found the video on YouTube and my god, he's one hawtie!

The singer's name is Chinawut-Stéphane Indracusin, Chin for short. His mother is French and father is Thai, hence the name and exotic looks! Gosh! Will I ever see enough of him?

I understand that this Thai song was also rendered in Mandarin and use to promote Sony digital cameras. The commercials are not the usual ones that we watch on TV but more like short stories. If interested, you can watch the first two episodes on YouTube under the profile of sonymalaysia. Oh, I forgot. The name of the videos is 遇见你 [Meeting You]. Enjoy!

1 comments:

samuel lu said...

i know this song but i forget what title was it!
but anywhere,i likes your everything!

Post a Comment