Spring Cleaning... HUH? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spring Cleaning... HUH?

It's just another week to Chinese New Year. I don't know, the beginning and end of a year always seem to move swiftly for me. The mid-year months, on the other hand, seem to pass at a drag but sure enough, a day will pass another and a New Year will be upon us AGAIN.

Like I said, Chinese New Year is just around the corner but frankly, I don't feel festive at all. Do you? I haven't bought anything new specifically for Chinese New Year. I haven't got anything red to wear, but I could bring out some new red lingerie since I have plenty in stock. LOL

One thing that I hate about Chinese New Year, is not the dwindling ang pows, but the cleaning. I haven't started! And come to think of it, I will not be doing any Spring cleaning. You know, I have diligently cleaned up my house for Chinese New Year alone for the past six years or so, and for what? Chinese New Year was the same, nothing was different except for the cleaner house and a tired me.

No more Spring cleaning for me. I'd rather sleep when I have the time. Don't come to my house, OK?

2 comments:

molly said...

I did my spring cleaning every year. For this year I did more like decorate my house, I painted my gate and bought blinking lanterns and hang it up. I find that my children are very happy about it. They already have the new year mood.

Em said...

Hi Molly,

If I have children then I'd be all enthusiastic about Chinese New Year and other festivities again.

Right now, I think I'm at an interval. Tired from the things that have to be done before the big day. LOL

Post a Comment