Furnishing A Home | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Furnishing A Home

My neighbor, Liew, who has just finished renovating his house, which is opposite of mine, is now installing lighting and furnishing it to detail. At this pace, I am unsure if he could even move in before Chinese New Year. It's funny that initially, he told us that it would only take three months to renovate his house but as of today, it has already taken over seven months and still counting. LOL

Liew is going to furnish his home with contemporary furniture which is something I like as well. I told him I'd like to go along when he goes shopping but he may just end up shopping online, particularly when he needs a larger selection of flueless fires to pick the perfect one!

Right now, Liew only has a Barcelona chair in the house and nothing else. I hope he'd be extremely picky and wouldn't move in so soon or I would have to crack my head and think of an appropriate gift for his housewarming party. I really have no idea what to get him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment