I Have An Idea | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Have An Idea

Once too often, I will tell a friend that I need to get away. Seriously, I feel suffocated where I am. I feel like I will die early because of the situation I am in and die from cancer too. It's horrible, I know. But the gist is that I am very unhappy under such circumstances and I could not do anything about it. Not yet.

My friend would say that even if I want to get away, I need a plan. I think I could get married with just any guy but I am not such a person. Besides, I don't want to get out of a frying pan and land into deeper shit.

Then it dawned on me today. I want to go and travel around the country. It would be great. I could go up north from Ipoh to Penang, Kedah, Langkawi, Perlis, Thailand, Kelantan, down south to Johor, Singapore, come back to Kuala Lumpur then fly to Sarawak. Then go up to Brunei and Labuan, then Sabah and fly back to Kuala Lumpur.

I could probably take two months off and ask my sister to support the family. I wonder how much this would cost me, travelling on a shoe string budget. I wonder if anyone has done this before. I know it’s not a big deal but it is to me. I hope to be able to do this with a significant guy but nobody loves me and I don’t love anybody as well. LOLOLOL Maybe a fun-loving girlfriend would do but offhand, I cannot think of anyone who would be willing to take two months off to travel.

In any case, I am still bidding time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment