Now On To CNY Greeting Cards | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Now On To CNY Greeting Cards

I read a book on Getting Things Done which helps us to save time doing what we have to do. Well, let's just call these "short cuts". One of the tips is to make my own custom rubber stamps and I am glad to say that this holiday season, I have put them to full use.

Sending out stacks of greeting cards a few times a year, I remember that I used to spend a lot of time writing the sender's name and address at the back of the envelopes. Of course, I could print on envelopes but I am lousy when it comes to printing with the correct margins. LOL you should see the number of envelopes I wasted because of this. So I stopped.

With my own rubber stamps, I could just stamp everything quickly and I have to admit it does save time and beats writing. Besides, I haven’t held a pen for years and my handwriting has gone to the dogs. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment