Soo Ae in Love Letter [Korean Drama] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Soo Ae in Love Letter [Korean Drama]

I mentioned in a previous post that I am watching a 2003 Korean TV drama, Love Letter, which is about a young man's struggle to become a priest whilst being caught in a love triangle with his childhood friend and best friend. Well, I am up until episode 9 already. LOL Luckily there are only 16 episodes in this drama.

The actress, Soo Ae, is the childhood friend in Love Letter. Her character is (Dr.) Cho Eun-ha. Well, what can I say? I thought that Jung Da Bin, the lead actress in Attic Cat, was rather plain looking compared to other South Korean actresses. Well, Jung Da Bin committed suicide in 2007. Poor thing.

Anyway, Soo Ae, is worse. While she looks cute sometimes, except for her disorganized teeth, I find it a pain to continue watching this drama because she sounds totally awful. I could put up with Linda Chung's chicken voice but Soo Ae's bull voice really grates on my nerves. Of course, I will still finish up the drama, after all, I still have another seven hours more to go only but I wished that the producers have chosen some other actress! I don't even understand how Soo Ae could be an actress!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

for me i love her i mean soo ae and i hate you who are to tallk about her like tha i hate you

Post a Comment