Hector Kabande of Grupo Lucerna | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 13, 2008

Hector Kabande of Grupo Lucerna

When I was fresh out of school, I had the opportunity to work in the hospitality industry. I loved every minute of my time at the six-star hotel in the city and dreamt of opening my own small "hotel". I love the idea of it because I would get to meet all sorts of happy people; people who are here to have a good time.

My dream did not materialize but I haven't given up. I know that it is possible because I just read about Hector Kabande, whose father, the late José Encarnación Kabande Dabdub, established a hotel in Mexicali in 1966 which grew into an upscale chain of hotels in just a few short years.

Grupo Lucerna remains a family business with Mr. Kabande a hotel executive and his mother, the President of the company. Both sit on the Board of Grupo Lucerna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment