SuperBid Crazy Wednesday Auction | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, August 24, 2008

SuperBid Crazy Wednesday Auction

Did you participate in last Wednesday's SuperBid's crazy auction where every item on the market starts with an opening bid price of RM1 only? It was crazy, I tell you. There were times when the speed of the bids rising made me feel like joining in as well but the items that were on auction were not something that I really wanted. I already have a digital camera, mobile devices, laptop, desktop, iPhone and new shoes and I don't need perfume or clothes so I did not join in and help to jack up the price hehehe!

However, I am going to keep a close watch on what's available in SuperBid since we could preview the items that will be on auction every Friday. It's an exciting concept and brings the thrill back to bidding in online auctions. I tell you, I hate those that stretch up to ten days. Three days is good, one day is better but one hour? THE BEST!

If you would like to know more about SuperBid and maybe grab yourself some cheap stuff since every item will start at RM1, visit SuperBid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment