What Is Wrong With My Internet Connection? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 28, 2008

What Is Wrong With My Internet Connection?

I am getting fed up, you know? Something's f@rked up with my internet connection that there are many websites that I cannot access!

I understand from a friend that if something like this happens where I could open some web pages and not some other web pages, it is because of Streamyx problem and not because of the webserver problem.

Aiyah...how lah? I tried going to these sites from my mobile device connecting via Celcom 3G but it's slow like hell.

If you tell me that my problem could be because of the lightning strike, fine, and I do notice that my connection is crappy after being hit and the signal keeps dropping but why Celcom also so slow wan??? And why am I paying so much for service like this? Makes me feel like banging my head on the wall lah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment