Stem Cell Protection For The Entire Family | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stem Cell Protection For The Entire Family

When I first learnt of stem cells harvested from menstrual blood that is a C'elle Stem Cell Research Innovation, I have to admit that I felt that it was a little too repulsive. Yes, even though I am a woman myself. I cannot imagine someone collecting menstrual blood and handing it over to harvest stem cells!

However, after having read through C'elle Client Testimonial and the multiple usage of stem cells that are harvested from menstrual blood and the fact that these stem cells could be transformed into so many different types of stem cells and would possible be a good match to first degree relatives, besides the donor herself, course, I am beginning to think that this is an excellent possible solution to our future health.

To obtain more information on menstrual stem cells, it is best to read more about it from the website of C’elle. You would be amazed that a technology like this is not only good for the woman but a protection for the whole family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment