Sharing A Love For Harleys | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sharing A Love For Harleys

The other day, I wrote about my friend, Barry and his love for Harley Davidson motorcycles. He told me that Harley lovers come from all walks of life and I thought he was joking.

This morning, I got to know of this guy named Joseph Baniak, who also shares Barry's love and passion for Harley bikes and he has a more colorful background!

Joseph Baniak was with the US Air Force, a military man, just like my father. Joseph, however, achieved the rank of Major, while my dad left when he was only second lieutenant :-) After 14 years in service with the US Air Force, he's an expert in military hardware and engines.

However, what is even more surprising that Joseph is not all about arms and military weapons, but also holds and MBA and is a professional manager. Naturally, he's a "natural born leader".

And guess what? Joseph Baniak is also a blogger! He blogs on project management, naturally, and I would not be surprised if he has a secret blog on Middle East culture, his passion, or on military hardware and engines!

Really, Barry is right. Harley lovers do come from all walks of life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment