What To Get For Christmas | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 01, 2007

What To Get For Christmas

It's been a long time since I bought a Christmas present for a child. I am going to have to do it this year as my late cousin's daughter is going to join us in celebrating Christmas, away from her family in Johor Bahru and Singapore. I would like to try my best in making her feel at home and welcomed that is why I am making the extra effort in looking for a special gift for her.

Right now, all I could think of is stuffed animals. When I was young, I wanted these but my parents never got around to buying them for me. Maybe that is why I think that Wei Wei would love this as well.

However, she just got herself a mobile phone. Do you think that she would still want to receive stuffed toys? Or would she think that they are too childish? I dare not get her something advanced like the Play Station because I would rather she spend her time studying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment