Walter's Birthday | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 02, 2007

Walter's Birthday

Today, 2nd Nov., is my friend Walter's birthday. I feel bad that I did not even remember early enough to get him a decent card or a gift and will have to rely on an ecard. I think that ecards are bad because we keep thinking that we can rely on it so we wait till the last minute to get a real gift and then end up not getting any because we have run out of time. Sure, it's the thought that counts but then an ecard is never the same.

Frankly, sometimes I don't even remember whose birthday is when unless I check my calendar. Who ask them to be born on odd dates? lol Anyways, I know that Walter will once again be surprised that I even remembered his birthday, as always lah. He thinks *rightly so* that I have a bad memory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment