Do You Want A "Free" Poll? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Do You Want A "Free" Poll?

I got to know of this free web polls for blogs just now so I thought that I would sign up and do up a poll as I wanted to do one regarding Google Page Rank.

It's supposed to be very easy to create a simple poll with the following values:

Question: Is the Google Page Rank update over?
Multiple choice answers: Yes, No, I don't know, I don't care, What's Google Page Rank?

I ended up with an error message three times and I don't even know where I went wrong. I think that they could at least pop up a bubble to let us know what values we should put in the boxes provided. In the end, I just simply put 1, 2 and 3.

Each account allows us to create 99 multiple choice polls and 99 Yes/No polls. Weirdly, even before I published my poll, I already have six votes as can be seen from my account. Also we are told that there is no visible advertisement or banner for this free poll but when we are given the code to embed on our blog, we were warned not to edit the code or our account will be deleted.

See this widget and let me know if you can see any advertisement!

pollsIs The Google Page Rank Update Over?
What is Google Page Rank?
I don't care
I don't know

0 comments:

Post a Comment