Collection Of Coins | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Collection Of Coins

Last week, I was looking for my collection of coins because I read that old coins have appreciated in value. By the way, these coins are not mine but my mother's who does not like to collect coins but did so because she was working as a counter cashier and people were always trying to cheat her by paying for things with foreign coins.

So now these coins are mine after my mother quit from the counter cashier job and hence no chance to come across foreign coins anymore.

Anyway, I read that coins are very valuable now so I checked if I have those rare coins in my collection of not. Cheh... I don't have!

And here I thought that I could eBay them and earn some pocket money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment