Where Do You Want To Go? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Where Do You Want To Go?

If you have the choice to go on a vacation right now without worrying about the cost or other things that you are responsible for or committed to here, where do you want to go?

This question was asked by a friend of mine who knows that I love to travel but just cannot pull myself away because my sense of responsibility is too strong.

Well, honestly, I used to dream about going to Monte Carlo but then lately, I have found so much information on Maui and Kauai Vacation Rentals, for example, and other information on Hawaii that it looks like the best place to get away to!

Just this morning, I found a few Kona vacation rentals that look so breathtaking that put me into daydream mode instantly that I feel that I should no longer read that Kona Travel Blog unless I really have plans to go and not delay further.

So if my friend were to ask me the same question now, I would say that Hawaii is at the top of my list right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment