Funny Henry | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Funny Henry

My friend, Henry, is so funny. I am sure you read that Henry has booked a holiday to Hawaii this December. This morning, he gave me a call and told me that he just read the Hawaii Travel Blog which I sent the link to him last evening to ask him to check it out for further information.

He told me that he is now thinking if he should have booked a Hawaii beach house instead!

How would I know, I said. Go ask your wife! And I thought that he already paid for his rooms? If so, that would be too late to change. How I wish that I did not ask him to read the blog to obtain more
Kauai Travel Info! What I did was only make him more confused. Haha!

And since he is harassing me incessantly about his indecisions on his trip, his first to Hawaii, I think he owes me a souvenir!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment