A Trip To Hawaii | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 29, 2007

A Trip To Hawaii

My friend Henry, who has plans to go to Hawaii for a vacation this December with his family, is all excited about his trip and making thorough plans so as not to waste time thinking of What to Do in Kauai when he finally lands on Hawaiian soil. I know that he is excited and am happy to share in his excitement but I can't say that I am not a tinge jealous of his impending trip!

With so many problems all around me in the home front and at work, I can't help but wish that I am the one going on this trip. Yes, I read all about the beauty of Hawaii on a Kauai Travel Blog but with so many financial commitments I am not sure I could afford on of those Kauai vacation rentals.

Henry mentioned that it's not THAT expensive, but still, I would like to be sure that the bills are taken care of first before going off like that. But I believe that when there is a will, there is a way and I could surely visit Hawaii one day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment