The Many Different Hawaiian Vacation Packages | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Many Different Hawaiian Vacation Packages

I know that a lot of people would like to go to Hawaii for vacation. This was told to me by a friend of mine who owns a travel agency. According to him, nowadays, travelers and holiday makers are a whole lot smarter than the previous generation who just pay money and go on whatever travel package that the travel agency has.

Now, people go to his office with Oahu Vacation Info for example, and he doesn't even have those information himself!

I told him that he should keep himself updated by reading a Kauai Travel Blog that I discovered not to long ago. From there, he would be able to obtain any and all information on Hawaii and Hawaii home rentals that he may be able to offer to his clients.

With so many different packages, I am sure his business will improve as well. If he takes my advice and his business improves, I wonder if he would give me free trips to Hawaii! Haha! Is that wishful thinking or what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment