Has The Dust Settled Yet? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 29, 2007

Has The Dust Settled Yet?

I don't know, I am still holding on to the hope that my PR will somehow go higher, just one more rank to a three. See, I'm not being greedy. As long as YouTube stands at 3, I will continue to hope. Hey, a 3 and a 2 may not make such a difference to some people but it makes a lot of difference TO ME.

But then if you are blogging for pay, there is always a price to pay and you will have to compromise something. I know that if I do not need the money, I won't be blogging as hard or sacrifice sleep over a dollar or two.

Now that I have killed my blogs with a full year of abuse, I hope that the saying about a door closing and TWO windows opening will hold true. I know that I will have fewer opportunities to blog for pay now. It's quite sad to be segmented out of opportunities once again. However, perhaps it will free up some of my time to allow me to look for other avenues to monetize my sites.

I do have a few things to do with my blogs but just never got around to it. Perhaps this is the chance for me to branch out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment