Tough Days Ahead Financially? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tough Days Ahead Financially?

Well, I don't know about you but I am still hopeful. So YouTube may have rebounded but as long as blogs of friends remain -1 despite not having a single paid link in post or on the sidebar,then I am still hopeful. However, I am rather afraid to go back to a life without an extra income. An income that I work hard for and expenditure that I could control.

Sure it's not the end of the world and life doesn't just revolve around paid posts, blogs and page rank but if you have been in my situation before, you too would develop a fear. Fear of living in debt, of not knowing where your next meal comes from, of having to ask for a loan, of losing your job, of an emergency coming up unannounced, etc.

I feel that it is now the time to diversify but then I hope that I'll be able to find the time and at the same time, hope that blog opportunities would still be abundant for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment