Radio Silence | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Radio Silence

Today marks one month since that bastard has kept quiet and not contacted me. Oh well, with so much work to do and so much shit happened this past week, I don't even feel anything anymore. So, he thinks that he's superior to me or something. Who cares lah? I need to get my own life into shape first. I don't need to take shit from people who don't play a prominent role in my life.

Oh yeah, and I believe that two can play the game. This is not the first time that it has happened but I forgave him. This time, it won't be this easy. But I am damn proud that I managed to not contact him at all for one month. Why should I mend the rift when he was the one who caused it?

It just doesn't seem fair but then I expected no less from life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment