Outsourcing Bookkeeping And Accounting | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Outsourcing Bookkeeping And Accounting

Paul knows that I do some of my work at home and he wondered if I could work for him too. I asked him what he wants me to do and he said, "Just some typing and bookkeeping." Heh... I told him that it is not practical because I am so far away and I know nothing about bookkeeping. True, I do book keep but not in the professional way!

I told Paul that it is better for him to try outsourced bookkeeping services offered by a company which specialized staff. I am sure there is one in New York City!

OSI Business Services, for instance, is a full-fledged outsourced bookkeeping and accounting company with offices throughout the United States. What they do are more than just data entry work but also financial analysis.

The difference between OSI Business Services and other companies offering similar services is that OSI will assign a dedicated supervisor to oversee your set of accounts. Support will be given to you by your supervisor via email, phone and instant messenger.

Since Paul said that he is looking to outsource so that his staff could go back to doing what they do best and not be buried by book, I think that this is the best option for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment