I Am Not That Crazy Yet | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Am Not That Crazy Yet

The other day, my friend Henry invited me to visit him in Kuala Lumpur as he said that he got his hands on a book of High School Musical tickets and he is going to take his wife and three kids to watch it. He said that he has a spare one for me but unfortunately, I had to turn him down.

I think I must be mad already if I were to make a trip down to KL just to watch a musical show. Heh you know how stingy I am, just kidding! The problem is that I have too much work, responsibilities and family commitments over here that I can't seem to tear myself away from. I know this is unhealthy but that is the way things are at the moment.

Hopefully, I would have a little more freedom in the coming year and would be able to join my friends in gatherings and shows in KL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment