Market Research Required | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Market Research Required

My friend who runs an online store selling replica sunglasses told me that since I have so much free time, I should be more enterprising and start my own online business too. If you recall, she asked me to go into a partnership with her but I politely declined.

Honestly, I too would like to have an internet business but right now, I cannot spare the time for market research and I definitely do not wish to venture into this business blindly without a thorough research.

Internet business may be new, it may be exciting but I do not want to be holding stocks of something that nobody wants just because I did not do enough research, you know what I mean?

If that happens, my holding cost would be great and I would be losing money. Who wants to venture into business only to lose? Not me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment