Keeping In Shape | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Keeping In Shape

Last evening, I was chatting with my friend, a health freak, and he told me that he is hitting the gym five times a day. He asked me to go along with him as he has a membership with the gym and is entitled to bring along a guest.

My god, by the end of the day, I am beat already and he still wants me to hit the gym with him? He has got to be kidding! I know I am not in the best of shape but then I think that if I add anymore physical strain, I would be killing myself only.

He told me that he is building and shaping his body and physical workout at the gym is not enough. He was told to add nutritional supplements to his daily diet.

I don't know what drove him to keep himself in such a good shape but it seems to me like he was triggered into this new regime after his efforts to woo a girl failed. *sigh*

2 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

The only real wealth that we have in this world is our health. Exercise is good, of course. But like everything else, moderation is key. And I kid you not!

Em said...

Hi AnitoKid,

Thanks for your comment. Yes, I agree that moderation is key and health is the real wealth!

Post a Comment