Yeerrr DiGi Declares RM1 Dividend Per Share | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Yeerrr DiGi Declares RM1 Dividend Per Share

OK I don't know why I am yerrr-ing about because I never held any DiGi shares before and it is not as if I sold mine off early to miss the dividend hahaha.

But DiGi shareholders are so damn lucky to have this bumper bonus. A couple of my friends who have bought DiGi since it was first quoted on KLSE will be handsomely awarded. I am happy for them of course but can't help but feel that I should have bought DiGi to keep for longer term investment as well. It was not as if I did not know of DiGi's potential but I was too cheap to buy it when its price raised a little.

Ah, there’s a saying about money finding company and this is definitely the case! HHHmmm I wonder if Air Asia will be just as generous. By the way, I do not have any Air Asia too ;-/

0 comments:

Post a Comment