Let's Join Idol Exclusive | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Let's Join Idol Exclusive

Have you heard of Idol Exclusive? if you are an Idol fan like me, you would be happy to know that this is a full-fledged social portal for all things Idol. Ya, I know how it can be when you talk about the Idols with non-idol fans so on Idol Exclusive, you will have the chance to chat about the Idols, the show, the judges and everything in between not only for American Idol but also for Idol shows from around the world.

Idol Exclusive provides blog space and a discussion board for its members plus you get to feast your eyes on photos and videos of idols and their fans.

When I was writing about Malaysian Idol on this blog, people were asking me, "Idol again? Aren't you bored??" Although this is my blog, I respect my readers. Now that I know of Idol Exclusive, I will be moving my idol talk to that site where everyone's opinion the idols would be welcomed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment