Do You Have A Locked Mobile Device? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 15, 2007

Do You Have A Locked Mobile Device?

A couple of days ago, I wrote about waiting for my iPhone to arrive from America. I had a talk with my friend and also did some research and it seems the iPhone is STILL being locked to AT&T and will be for a total of two years but surprisingly, the iPhone that will be releasing in the United Kingdom soon will not be locked!

Anyway, I won the iPhone and by hook or by crook I am going to USE my lucky phone. Keeping my fingers crosses that it will arrive soon!

While waiting, I have checked out a lot of websites that offer wallpapers and applications specifically for the iPhone because I figured that I could get it unlocked. Well, that was until I came to unlocktotalk.com.

Unlocktotalk.com has a notice about unlocking the iPhone which I shall not copy here so you will have to go over to read.

Frankly, I do not see why manufacturers of mobile devices and cellular telecommunications providers have to monopolize the market like that unless the device comes free or is heavily subsidized. Other than that, it should be a free market. However, I also know that there are many reasons why mobile users would want to unlock their phones like me.

This is why I am happy to note that Unlocktotalk.com is able to take care of all your locked cell phones and mobile devices throughout most major American cities. You can also mail in to unlock if you are not comfortable doing it yourself or afraid of messing it up. I am surprised that their professional services will cost $15 - $20 only.

Besides that, you could also walk in to a store near you to unlock your device. To know which store offers this specialized service, check the locations as listed on Unlocktotalk.com

Unlocktotalk.com also offers CDMA unlocking & reprogramming services for people who would like to switch service providers. By unlocking your device through this service, you would be able to keep your cellular number and continue using your device. The only difference is a new carrier!

If you have a locked phone that you are currently using as a paper weight, you CAN do something about it. You just have to look in the right places!

0 comments:

Post a Comment