Eyes Blur Blur | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Eyes Blur Blur

I have spent the past few hours searching for beautiful WordPress templates. I admit, I packed in a few rounds of online games as well. I am damn bored now because I have spent time going through the available WordPress templates but I can't find anything that I really like. So bored going over and over the list. Is there a 'perfect' template hiding somewhere?

My eyes are so tired now and I want to give up. Why cannot use the default blue theme ugly as it is????

I don't have motivation to blog because I am stuck with my WordPress and nobody is willing to help me and I have to do the research myself and I feel like vomiting now. Heh it's Hari Raya today and my friend wished me Selamat Hari Raya. He has got to be kidding!

4 comments:

_butt said...

hari raya means holiday for us also ma. hehe. I wana change my blog template also, but ended up with the same old lame blogger template because I'm just too darn laaazy to search for that 'perfect' template out there.

regardless, happy searching yours! hope you'll find a good one for wordpress :)

Em said...

_butt!


You've changed template too! But Blogger is a whole lot easier to change (to me lah).

The leceh-ness is in adding all the frills back in.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Hi! You may want to try out FinalSense.com my friend! Could be worth checking out! :)

Em said...

Hi AnitoKid!

Thanks for the suggestion! I know of FinalSense already but they oly have templates for Blogger.

I am looking for WordPress templates now. =)

Post a Comment