Buying Only The Best | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Buying Only The Best

Last month, my aunt's washing machine broke down and was beyond economic repair. She said it's better to replace it entirely and asked her son to buy one as he seems to be well-versed in home electrical appliances but my aunt wanted only Bosch because she does not have faith in other brand names.

My cousin went and bought the most expensive unit from the Bosch Washing Machines on display.

So I questioned if he bought it because it is the most expensive unit hence comes with all features and making it the "best"? He told me that he read user reviews on the internet and they all said that the model is good.

Oh, well, I thought that he would at least buy a mid-range unit to help his mom save some money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment