113-Storey Stratospher Hotel | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 27, 2007

113-Storey Stratospher Hotel

When my friend found out that I was invited to Vegas but turned it down, she said that I am stupid to turn down an opportunity to get away. Well, Warren said that I am smart not to go especially not at my own expense!

Oh well, it's not as if I could get away with all the time constraints, financial strain and work responsibility. But to be honest, it is really tempting to go away and to Vegas of all places.

She showed me a photo of her taken in front of the Stratosphere Las Vegas. Can you imaging how tall that hotel building is? All 113 stories! How tall are the Petronas Twin Towers already?

I wish she never showed me that photo. Now I sort of regret that I turned my invitation down. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment