Waiting Waiting Waiting | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Waiting Waiting Waiting

I probably should stay away from blogging so as not to go crazy over seeing how the ranks of my blogs have dropped yet AGAIN. That's right, it went down again this morning and what could I do but wait it out. Hopefully by the time it settles, my rank will go back to its original position even though it is not high but it does make a lot of difference.

Oft times, this past couple of days, I see some posts that I know would fit another blog better but then it no longer qualifies and it hurts me because I would prefer to keep to my core theme and not throw different topics in my blog.

And I also spent a lifetime for the blardy IMAP support option to appear on my Gmail account. What's taking it so long? The feature appeared in my account, the one that I am not retrieving from my phone.

Ughh what a rough week it has been. I so need a break leh.... My friend asked me to go to Cameron Highlands. What's interesting up there wor??

0 comments:

Post a Comment