Branded Gifts For Christmas? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Branded Gifts For Christmas?

It's the end of the year and gift giving time and I have to SERIOUSLY think about what to give to my family members. I am thinking of some branded apparel or shoes. Do you think these would make great gifts?

I was surfing the internet for some ideas when I came to this online store called KicksTime and they have a great selection of Gucci Shoes and Prada Boots and according to the website the list price for a pair of men's Prada shoes is $400 but they are only selling them at $69.95 per pair! Nike Air Dunks are also sold at $69.95. Hhmmm that's pretty hard for me to decide which to get!

What I really like is their offer of free international shipping which is what I always look for because international shipping is never cheap! Because of this, I am thinking of buying MORE; perhaps a pair of Red Monkey Jeans for myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment