Tell Me I Am NOT Fussy!! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tell Me I Am NOT Fussy!!

It's funny how many furniture stores that I have visited online and in real brick-n-mortar shops for the past two months and yet I have not found my ideal desk for my printer and my expected laptop. Since I am going to buy a LCD Screen, I was thinking of hooking up two monitors to my CPU. I am not sure how to go about it but I am positive that it is possible to do so. I read it somewhere before. My current monitor is still quite new. I am not sure which year I bought it. Maybe it is about 1 - 1.5 years old only, and still have plenty of life in it so it is a waste if I were to keep it in a box.

I am also not sure how having two monitors hooked would help me because I only have a pair of eyes!!!

So with all these hardware waiting to be bought, I am desperately looking for my table. I wanted something more solid that those DIY chipboard tables that are also CHEAP but they don't last long when you place heavy stuff on them! A 17" CRT monitor and an all-in-one printer sure are heavyweights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment