We Can ALWAYS Self-Publish! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We Can ALWAYS Self-Publish!

I got to know of this self-published Do-it-yourself California llc formation kit by Stephen L. Nelson and am surprised that the author says he is selling more and making more profit from his self-published books than going through a publisher. This is coming from an author with best-sellers in Quicken for Dummies and QuickBooks for Dummies and being compared to his long list of LLC formation kits for each state in America.

I have always thought that to be able to make a splash in the book world, we would need the backing of a big-named, experienced and supportive book publisher but Stephen Nelson has proven that it is not necessarily so. I guess the bottom line is STILL the content that matters, whether we self-publish or go through a professional publisher.

Now, I do not feel so bad that some book publishers rejected my poetry. Perhaps I could do it myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment