I AM SO F@RKING ANGRY | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I AM SO F@RKING ANGRY

I am so F@RKING angry, words fail me. Shit people keep thinking that my money grows on trees and corner me for money at every available chance. Shit. Sure, they say it's a loan but I know all too well that is it never going to be returned. What is the point of coating it with sugar?

Sometimes I wonder why do I work so hard killing myself at three jobs AND trying my best to invest carefully whatever cash I could spare and taking the risk just so that I could get that buck a little quicker.

On top of that, nobody appreciates that I am solely responsible for the upkeep of the monkeys, the household AND meeting debt schedules at the end of every month. All these spell expenditure which comes up to thousands per month. You think it is easy? Try meeting these commitments month after month and let me know if it is. I don’t even have any money left for myself.

Because of all the pressure and the lack of sleep, I am never in a good mood.

And what do the others do? THEY ARE ALL F@RKING USELESS. I am pissing mad and the rest of my day is spoilt. I need to get away for good before they kill me with their shit. It is all the more worse to swallow when these people know how F@RKING hard I work every day and night. AND YET!

0 comments:

Post a Comment