The Enchanting Villa Nicoletta in St. Thomas | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Enchanting Villa Nicoletta in St. Thomas

If you have been reading my blog regularly, you would know that I have made quite a few posts on St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. I was shown some of the most amazing photos when my friends went there for their honeymoon. Somehow, their beaches are different from what we have over here. I live near the beach too but the sea here isn't as inviting.

Just now, I came to this website at http://www.caretbay.com/. You just HAVE to click on this link. The site is so beautifully made, it's like a coffee table book of a holiday destination but this is a virtual book that you can flip through by clicking on the links on the left side panel. Be aware though, you need to have a reasonably good internet connection!

Actually, this site is about Villa Nicoletta, one of the most enchanting St Thomas Villas you can find on the islands. Going through the photo gallery, I can't help but wish that my next vacation will be in the US Virgin Islands and in Villa Nicoletta in particular. It certain looks luxurious and one could stay there forever. I would be very happy indeed to wake up to the fresh ocean breeze every morning! One thing though, they mentioned that it has broadband internet connection. If I were to go on holiday, I wouldn't want to be connected!!!

Do go and check the site out, if only for some eye candy. You will not regret it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment