Wasting Time | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wasting Time

Today, I damn tulan (I am not Hokkien and I do not know what this means and do not know if I am using it in the right context, but people say, I say also lor). After getting f@rking angry yesterday, I am again damn pissed off AGAIN today. Tell me, will you be pissed off if you are asked to remove posts from your blog because the advertiser will not be paying you for a mistake that he himself made? Why the hell penalise us????

Anyway, I protest and don't want to do anything! I went to play online games and found this game called Othello. I am not sure how many people still remember this. This is a 2-player board game where each player starts with two black or white discs. The black will move first and then it is a challenge to turn as many of the discs to your own colour. It is not as easy as it sounds and the winner is usually the one who could snatch the corners of the board. This was a game I played a long time ago in class. We never studied, you see hehehe

Now I am reintroduced to it and it is totally addictive. I don't dare open the games page or I would never get any work done. Bah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment