Employee Self Evaluation Time AGAIN | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Employee Self Evaluation Time AGAIN

I get weak kneed just thinking about employee self evaluation. Uuuggh you do not know how many sleepless nights I go through thinking what the other colleagues will rate me.

I hate being this small person in the office feeling like I am unimportant and not really contributing much to the company. I know you may think that I am exaggerating or that I have low self-esteem but that is the kind of signal I get from the people here. Perhaps this is why I hardly write about my colleagues except when I feel like dissing them anonymously.

Anyway, this is part and parcel of working life and if I do not like it, of course, people will be showing me the door soon enough. I hope that I can switch to full time blogging one day in the near future! Is it possible? It will be a dream come true if it happens!

0 comments:

Post a Comment