Have I Written About This Before??? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Have I Written About This Before???

You know, I blog about so many topics daily that sometimes I don't remember if I have written about a specific topic before that I have to make a search on my blogs. I would hate to write about the same thing over and over again and torture you with the same old stories lol I know, I am getting old! *sigh*

It is worse if I am writing for my sponsor and I do not remember exactly if I have written for them before, especially if the product is the same, for example, insurance! I have nothing against insurance but I would not want to take away money from the advertiser if I have written for them before within the past 30 days, at least.

I know I am babbling now but I just want to say that it is a waste of time to do a search. I wish I have photographic memory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment