UUrrgghh Grounded | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 28, 2007

UUrrgghh Grounded

I have been facing the computer non-stop every evening after work, working, blogging, working and blogging, and I did not have the chance to go anywhere at all for the past week except to celebrate and play with lanterns on the night of Lantern Festival. That was family obligation *sigh*

This is really a no life kind of life and I don't know how the others could do this EVERY SINGLE DAY. I can't, man, it's too boring but I have yet to hit my target for September so I am slogging on. Huff Puff!

And besides, I am running out of ideas. The only thing that comes to mind is the French lady tourist who got her socks, shoes and pants stolen by Delima, the orangutan.

The other day, my friend went to a monkey sanctuary and I was telling him, "You better jaga your bag oh! These monkeys like to steal and snatch anything they can get their hands on!" I have seen how aggressive monkeys can be especially when they think that you are hiding food from them and the case at the Taiping Zoo where I was a witness to a monkey biting a zoo visitor left a deep impression on me. I was only in primary school and I still remember it till today.

That's why I don't go to these places at all. See what had happened to the French tourist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment